Maroba is a Christian organisation with a range of home styles to suit our residents needs. Plus we’re close to transport, healthcare, shopping, educational institutions and parklands, with beautiful views over the city to the ocean
Once you’ve arrived, you won’t want to leave so we offer all styles of aged care to suit as your needs change over time. Our residential aged care community has been thriving for 50 years; we’d love you to join us and add your life experience and skills to our residents’ rich tapestry. You can belong, at Maroba.
Discover independent living
Maroba Terrace is like a village. It’s designed for the young at heart who want independent living with the freedom of being able to ‘lock and go’.
- Two and three bedroom units
- Open-plan living spaces
- Easy-care work spaces
- Modern with plenty of storage space
- Modified bathrooms for easy access
- Courtyard garden or patio for easy entertaining, especially for little ones
Enjoy assisted aged care
When it’s time to hang up your gardening gloves and give the cooking a miss, you’re ready to relax in Maroba Lodge. It’s designed for those who don’t feel they can manage on their own anymore.
- Single rooms with ensuite
- Open plan areas for meeting with family and friends
- Dining room
- Dedicated activities room and community hall
A life looked after
Personalised aged care in a community you will love.
- Main reception
- Junction Café and Lounge
- Purpose-built cinema for movies
- Dedicated activities lounge
- Multi-denominational chapel
- Specialised care as required
- Inspirational garden areas
- Communal balconies
- Single and double rooms
Construction to begin soon
Our stunning new Apartments have been architecturally designed to reflect the surroundings and provide the best in style and comfort to our residents.
To ensure that you are first to preview the Apartments, call us to be added to the notification list or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.