Coronavirus Update #60
Greetings Family and Friends of Maroba
Re. Weekend visitation
Further to Update #59, after feedback from weekend staff we have made a minor change to weekend visitation.
The following arrangements are effective from this weekend, 17 July.
- Visiting on the weekend is by appointment only. Appointments can be made via Reception on (02) 4935 0300. (unchanged)
- Appointments are available at 10am & 3.30pm. (change to afternoon appointment time)
- If visiting a resident in The Lodge there is no need to go to The Manor first. Please proceed straight The Lodge for check in.
- Staff on duty will meet you at the entrance of either The Lodge or The Manor at the above times to facilitate check-in. Please arrive on time so that staff can return promptly to caring duties.
- 2 visitors only per day per resident (Public Health Orders)
- Check-in via Coolguard Visitor Management System
- Masks are mandatory
- No congregating in communal areas which includes the cafes
Visitation arrangements for week days remain unchanged.
Thank you for your ongoing support and co-operation.
General Manager, Corporate Services
Download update here