Volunteering at Maroba means joining a team of professionals who are passionate about the work they do!
A diverse team brings a wealth of experiences and all volunteers can make a real difference to the lives of our residents and the Maroba community.
Some benefits of volunteering in the Maroba team include:
- Joy of helping others
- Creating lasting memories
- Developing new friendships
- Achieving new personal development goals
- Experiencing new challenges
- Building up work experience
- Gaining more confidence and
- Contributing the hours that suit your lifestyle.
Your skills, experience, energy and enthusiasm will be valued, along with your time and commitment. Our team appreciate our volunteers and recognise that without them we could not provide the level of quality services to our residents.
Interested in a career with Maroba?
Do you have what it takes to work in aged care? Find out more here.