Community & Wellness Programs
Maroba provides a range of Wellness Programs for people living at home who want to maintain their well-being and stay connected with others.
You can decide what services you need and what interests you.
Our Wellness programs are designed to keep you active, maintain or improve health as well as facilitate social interaction. We work with you to set lifestyle goals, create personalised plans and help you achieve them.
Our services include:
- Gym sessions – increase strength and balance
- Exercise programs – improving strength, movement and health
- Physiotherapy – improve or regain better mobility
- Community events – monthly themed days & bus trips.
- ‘Stay the day’ – stay with us and get involved in our daily activities, enjoy a meal or relax with friends
- Maroba ‘essentials’ – enjoy a visit to our onsite hair salon, day spa, library, or access spiritual care
- Health support – use our allied health specialists for support with physical and mental health.
- Please contact us for more information on our Community Services program.
Enjoy life and love every minute being part of our friendly Maroba Community!
To learn more about our Wellness Program or any of the services provided at Maroba, please contact us via phone (Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm), email us or complete our enquiry form online at anytime. If you wish to apply for accommodation, please complete the on-line ‘Accommodation Application and Consent Form’ here .
We welcome the opportunity to show you through our facilities and answer all your questions.